TBD based on experience + Benefits
Fyresite is looking for a team player that has the drive and skills to architect and build amazing software products for exciting partners. We build one-off custom applications for a variety of verticals including IoT, Medical, Entertainment, Retail and more.
A Back End Engineer is responsible for curating the structure of server-side information. Back End Engineers primarily write server scripts and API’s to be utilized by front side engineers and UX designers. The day to day consists of optimizing servers for speed and stability, implementing security structures, generating reusable code libraries, and generating data storage solutions.
- Develop quality software and web applications using modern architecture patterns.
- Architect Database Schema and Implement CRUD policies
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Work as a member of a team on operational issues affecting the team such as server provisioning, server automation, and build automation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with React, Node.js and Redux.js
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL etc)
- Experience Utilizing Github in a Team Environment
- Real world experience is far more important than formal education, but a Computer Science degree is a plus.
- AWS Certification Required
- Health Care
- People Oriented Culture
- Cold Brew on Tap
- Food and Snacks
- Phoenix, Arizona or Remote
- US Work Authorization (Required)