TBD based on Experience + Benefits
Fyresite is looking for a team player that has the drive and skills to architect and build amazing software products for exciting partners. We build one off custom applications for a variety of verticals including IoT, Medical, Entertainment, Retail and more.
We only build in-house projects, so remote positions are not feasible at this time.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Build clean, reusable components in React.js
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Work as a member of a team on operational issues affecting the team such as server provisioning, server automation, and build automation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience with HTML, CSS, JSON, REST, HTTP
- Experience with React, Node.js and Redux.js
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL etc)
- Experience Utilizing Github in a Team Environment
- Real world experience is far more important than formal education, but a Computer Science degree is a plus.
- Health Care
- People Oriented Culture
- Cold Brew on Tap
- Food and Snacks
- Phoenix, Arizona (Required)
- US Work Authorization (Required)