WordPress/Woocommerce eCommerce website solutions
Small to Large Business
WordPress is a great publishing platform utilized in nearly 40% of the websites built in 2012 worldwide. You will find WordPress utilization on websites like Ebay, CNN, Mashable, GM, VW, and UPS. WordPress has an unlimited numbers of plugins and extensions that gives you the ability to create a dynamic, highly functional ecommerce website that works for your business. We prefer WordPress over any other platform for its flexibility, usability and scalability.
- It is free and also an open source CMS (We modify its code to customize it to your specific needs).
- WP eCommerce is the first plugin created to deal with ecommerce websites in WordPress. Therefore, its maturity is shown in its collection of a lot of nice features like a variety of shipping and payment solutions so your business isn’t limited.
- Free support forums allow you to find answers to any problems you may encounter. If you run into a problem, there is someone who has encountered it before.
- WP eCommerce offers template tags to integrate it into your theme, which makes it easy to design themes that have ecommerce website functionalities built into them.
- Premium Modules: to cut down on time spent finalizing a project, you can purchase premium modules of WP eCommerce from their store to extend and enhance some features of your e-store.